We have three types of services:
1. Consultancy - we are your social business developers
Consultancy to us is not a hit & run service where we deliver an abstract strategy that is disconnected from reality. Consultancy to us is more than being an expert in social business development in Base-of-Pyramid contexts. It is about being determined to design value propositions and business models that work in the field.
We have experiences in applying our human-centered design & business development process in different sectors, varying from water, agri, health, education, dairy, impact investment and more.
The reason why we are able to work in this large diversity of sectors, is that we create joint teams. Often our client is already a sector-specialist or we attract a sector-specialist to join the team. It allows us to focus on what we are best at: identifying user insights in the field, translating them into unique value propositions, and developing business models that work in the local context.
For each client, we customise a process, creative tools and our team formation to client's challenge and available resources.
2. Entrepreneur's sparring partner
When you like to have a wingman in professionalising and growing your business, then our sparring service might be something for you.
Sometimes it can be very refreshing and revealing to have a sparring partner who is outside your daily operations and who can provide you with tools and advice to create solutions to your challenges.
Ideally this service kicks off with a field visit to meet you, your team and your customers in your own business habitat. After that we have weekly (Skype) calls, where you can discuss and reflect your longterm and operational challenges.
3. Business game - workshop
When you just need some inspiration and creativity to get things going, we can facilitate different kind of workshops;
- Articulating your purpose, your dream and making that SMART
- one of the tools: our 5P canvas
- Ideating new business models
- one of the tools: business model canvas
- Setting up an action plan for prototyping your product/service and testing that with customers.
- one of the tools: Javeline board
- Role play workshop to empathise with your customers and your intended unique value proposition and market strategy.
- One of the tools: dress-up box + scenario modelling
We serve four customer segments:
1. Social entrepreneurs
2. Impact investors